CIP cleaning system is designed for fully automatic cleaning and disinfecting of machines in small and medium-sized dairies, process plants, filling systems and tanks with minimized chemical, water and energy consumption.
The CIP system is for cleaning tanks up to 5000 liters size, pipelines, pasteurizers, packaging machines and other dairy equipment in several steps with various cleansers like lay, acid and rinse water.
CIP cleaning system is installed in a separate room with water supply, sewerage, and power supply. The system automatically uses lye and acid from the large containers.
The used concentration level of the cleansers are automatically controlled and displayed.
- 2 pcs of heated and insulated appr. 300 L stainless steel tanks for acid and alkali solutions
- 1 tank appr. 350 L for water
- level indicator on each tank
- automatic filling valve on water tank
- electric heating (2x7,5 KW) on both insulated tanks
- tube system with manual valves
- concentration indicator of return solutions
- control box, PLC control unit
- cleaning pump, with possibility to switch on/off from remote distance 2.2 kW
- 20.000 L/h high-volume return pump, dedicated for returning the alkali and/or acid solution to its tank (2.2 kW)
- stainless steel frame (optionally on wheels)
Using CIP cleaning system, cleaning solution returns into the containers, minimizing the waste and minimizing the impact onto the environment.
- external control box in the dairy room
- Semi-automatic CIP cleaning system: The same CIP cleaning plant as described above, but without PLC control unit. Lye and acid addition is manually, valves are switched manually, and the concentration is only indicated with a LED lights.