Cheese kettles in bridge construction are offered for processing larger quantities of milk. This cheese kettle has an automatic and infinitely variable agitator and cutting unit, rotational direction switch and divided lid.
The quick release fastener allows the agitator a quick and easy replacement by the cutting component. This ensures the mixture will be cut up evenly and finely. A tilting device makes cleaning and emptying easy.
Cheese kettle features:
- manufactured in stainless steel 1.4301
- tripple-walled (polyurethane injected insulation —CFC free)
- lid devided in two parts, stainless steel 1.4301
including inlet 48 mm for temperature sensor and 2 handles
- with bridge
- with extern heating
- optional with control box
- optional withstirring and cutting device
- outlet disc valve NW 65
- quick coupling with brass cock
- incl. Tilting device
- water inlet KBB 500-KBB 1000: 3/4"
- water outlet KBB 500-KBB 1000: 1"
The system may only be operated without pressure!
Stirring and cutting device:
- speed infiniterly variable
- clockwise - counterclockwise with:
- 1 stirrer with quick connecting system
- 3 cutting tools
Voltage: 3 x 400 V/N/PE-50Hz
|Power connection||2x8.4 kw||2x8.4 kw.||2x8.4 kw||2x8.4 kw||2x8.4 kw|
|Foot height||100 mm||100 mm||100 mm||100 mm||100 mm|
Optional accessories for cheese kettle with bridge:
- Switchbox with 2 heaters (each 8.4 kW) and speed control with stirring cutting (a sensor with thermostat included)
- Pressure coil