Liquid bottling equipment for simultaneous filling of dairy products (drinking milk or fruit-containing dairy products), fruit juices, or alcoholic beverages in bottles placed in crates.
With "UNIFLUX Simultan 4" bottle filling line four bottles per operation are filled simultaneously in 0.2 to 3 Liter returnable bottles (glass or Makrolon bottles) in a crate with max. 4 bottles in a row.
Conventional crate formats: 4x6, 4x3, 4x5, 3x3
Bottles are filled together without removing them from the crate. Crates are stepped by row, four bottles are filled on the same time. Each bottle is measured with inductive flow measuring (Inductive Flow Sensor).
- "bridge type" construction
- "one by one" inductive flow measuring
- 40 Liter receiver tank with Niveau-Control
- product pump
- 4 pneumatically operated filling valve
- 4 through flow sensors
- control box with PLC unit
- digital display
- 2 meters conveyor belt
- crates positioning
- about 960 Liter/h (filling milk at reduced speed to avoid foaming)
The complete bottle filler is made of stainless steel.
The valve bridge is manually driven (with pneumatic assistance) to set the crate and bottle heights.
Bottle capping takes place manually. In case of screw-caps we deliver a device to lighten the screw procedure.
- Bottle filling machine with 4 filling heads for 4x5 crates incl. conveyor track *
- Bottle filler machine with 3 filling heads for 3x4 crates incl. conveyor track *
- Bottling equipment with piston filling, for a capacity of 600-1400 units/hour.
* Marked bottle fillers are also usable as a bucket filler!
Alternative bottle filling machine:
- Coordinate controlled "Uniflux-Simultan 4PN4SC" bottle filling equipment including receiver tank, 3 Meters conveyor track, fully automatic crate positioning and crate removing
The bottling equipment is moving the crates horizontally and vertically and the valve group is coordinate controlled as well. The crate styles (4x6, 4x3, 4x5, 3x3) are pre-programmed into the PLC. The crates are fed automatically to the roller conveyor, and removed from the coordinate control.
Usual box formats are the 4x6, 4x3, 4x5, 3x3.
Bottle capping takes place manually. The other specifications are identical to the standard bottle filling machine "UNIFLUX Simultan 4", crate filling system.