Our continuous flow pasteurizer for liquid eggs is perfectly suited to egg producers who wish to embark on this growing market represented by high quality pasteurized egg.
Liquid egg pasteurization equipment is the basic equipment of continuous egg processing line.
HTST plate pasteurizer for liquid egg according to European hygiene norms with a capacity of 200 up to 4000 ltr/hour designed to preserve functional characteristics of liquid egg and to obtain pasteurized eggs having the same properties as fresh eggs.
The pasteurizer contains following parts:
- Control devices with all necessary switches and regulators .
- Electric boiler with hot water circulation pump.
- Special lobe-type product pump.
- Heat exchanger module according to the capacity, involving 3 sections like heat recuperator, heater and cooler. Energy recovery is approx. 90%.
- Tube section for 120 sec. pasteurization temperature holding time, at required temperature.
- Alarm system with optical and acoustical signals for temperature and pressure differences
- Security switch-over valve for alarm cases, leading the product back to the receiver tank.
- Security switch-over valve for electricity failure, using the tap water pressure for emptying the pasteurizer.
- Digital chart recorder, multi-channel with memory card for data storage.
- Stored data can be downloaded to PC for further processing, printing and archiving.
- Weight: ca. 650 kg
- Dimensions: Width: max. 2400 mm, Depth: 1200 mm, Height: 1800 mm
- Electric supply requirements: 3 x 400 V AC, 50 Hz, 25 kW
- Product input/output: DN25.
- Ice-water connection (if required): DN25,
- Cooling supply: ice-water, pressure 1 bar, or cooling tank according to the product volume
- Drinking water requirements: 4 bar
- Compressed air: min 6 bar, max 125 l/min
The frame of the continuous flow pasteurizer for liquid eggs , with the heat exchanger and main plates, the tubes, pumps, tube holders, couplings are made from stainless steel. All couplings are according to the food industry standard norms.
We supply complete egg-processing plants from continuous-flow plate pasteurizer for liquid egg to filling of pasteurised eggs into bottles, buckets or other volumes.