Full automatic cup filling and closing machine with pump dosing, for filling liquid and viscous products in pre-formed containers.
Operation of the cup filler is fully automated, for a capacity of 1000-1200 cups/hour with liquid products in 75 or 95 mm diameter cups, and dosing range of 250 ml to 500 ml.
All stations installed around the rotary table:
- Cup and lid storage
- Cup dispenser for dispensing of cups into the cup slats (pockets)
- Filling station (Fleximp filling pump with valves for liquids)
- Covering station (pre-cut aluminum, or polypropylene foil lid placement on the cup)
- Heat sealing station
- Dating device
- Removing station for ejection of cups with a self rotating collecting table
The "Senior-1200" rotary cup filling machine is built from stainless steel material, with a 8 part self indexing Geneva drive (Maltese cross)
The working stations are either controlled mechanical and electrical sensors, or on request with PLC controller. The infinitely variable transmission is adjusted with a potentiometer on the front of the control box.
The product pump is able to suck product directly from the tank, or from a small receiver tankcompleted with level control.
- protective covering
- additional dosing, for two filling operatons in the same cup (e.g. yogurt with fruits, yoghurt with jam or pudding topped with whipped cream etc.)
- conversion kit for an additional cup shape (e.g. the standard 75 mm with 250 gr to 500 gr 95mm) incl. cup slats (pockets), lid and cup storage and sealing unit
- Snap-on lid station (Additional workstation for the hard cover)
- collecting turntable with 900 mm diameter stainless steel (instead of 600 mm diameter )
- discharge conveyor
- curd dosing by eccentric screw pump with flow trough, control and pneumatic metering
The "Senior-1200" cup filling equipment is flexible regarding format change. Cup size 75 mm or 95 mm diameter (including cup slats, lid and cup storage and sealing unit) can be replaced in a few minutes.