Bottle filling machine for simultaneous filling of dairy products, fruit juices, or alcoholic beverages in 2-3 Liter bottles, with crate filling system.
With "UNIFLUX Simultan 9" bottle filling equipment nine bottles per operation are filled simultaneously in glass or Makrolon bottles in a crate with max. 9 bottles.
Bottles are filled together without removing them from the crate. Nine bottles are filled on the same time. Each bottle is measured with inductive flow measuring (Inductive Flow Sensor).
- "bridge type" construction
- "one by one" inductive flow measuring
- receiver tank with Niveau-Control
- product pump
- 9 pneumatically operated filling valve
- 9 through flow sensors
- control box with PLC unit
- digital display
- 2 meters conveyor belt
- crates positioning
- over 2000 Liter/h (With 9 filling heads in 10 seconds about 9 liters are bottled, the whole crate is filled at once, therefore, in one minute, the filling capacity is about 36 liters, so there is an hourly output of over 2000 liters with low foaming products)
The complete bottle filler is made of stainless steel.
The valve bridge is manually driven (with pneumatic assistance) to set the crate and bottle heights before the filling process.
Bottle capping takes place manually. In case of screw-caps we deliver a device to lighten the screw procedure.